Customised Training for organisational and personal growth
INSOL’s Learning Programs are based on the 3 key learning concepts of VISUAL, AUDIO and KINESTHETICS suited to adult learning, commonly referred to as andragogy.
Our team comprises highly competent training consultants with accumulated experience in designing and conducting training programs in a wide range of sectors. Our trainers apply INSOL’s the PIPE© line approach which is a unique learner centred proprietary approach. This approach, which is a “blended learning” and “Accelerated Learning Technique” coupled with Gamification for Adults, enables participants to retain what was learned. This learning is further enhanced with our hand-held follow through coaching deployment.
INSOL’s Learning Programs are customised and designed based on each customer’s unique requirements and needs. From inputs given by the customer, our In-House Research & Development Team assesses and develops the “Customised Program Content”. The training combines presentation with case studies, exercises, group activities, role plays, interactive games and discussions. The training programs makes use of several methodologies to make training interesting and current.
Professional Certification Courses (IPEC Institute) in collaboration with globally recognized Certification organizations
INSOL Consultancy through its subsidiary IPEC Institute conducts internationally Accredited Professional Certification courses for working adults interested in advancing their careers. We collaborate with the following organisations:
- AMERICAN CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE [ACI] – USA
- INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL MANAGERS [ICPM] – USA
- INTERNATIONAL PURCHASING & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (IPSCMI) – USA
- PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION BOARD (PECB) – Canada
- SAITO UNIVERSITY COLLEGE – Malaysia
- AMERICAN BOARD of HYPNOTHERAPY (ABH)
Consultancy Services covering management systems, business process improvement and organisational change
INSOL designs and develops consulting solutions, targeted at enhancing operations excellence in organizations and also providing Customers with a seamless customer experience. INSOL’s consulting services have also been reputed to make huge impact on the skills of the human capital within these organizations.
Our services include:
- Providing pertinent information to a client.
- Solving a client’s problems.
- Making a diagnosis, including when necessary a redefinition of the problem.
- Making our recommendations based on the diagnosis made.
- Assisting with implementation of recommended solutions.
- Building a consensus and commitment around corrective action or implemented change.
- Facilitating client learning—that is, teaching clients how to resolve similar problems in the future.
- Permanently improving organizational effectiveness by creating appropriate business outcomes.