Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP)RM0
About this course
What makes a successful digital marketer?
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing your offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Having minimal fundamentals of sales and marketing
- Agile in computer skills
- Freshly Graduated from University / College
What Can You Learn?
Completion of this course will enable the participants to:
- Be able to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns/marketing campaigns
- ManagEa social media strategy (social media management)
- Be able to write and optimize content for website and social networking accounts
- Learn on how to track and analyze traffic flow in digital platforms
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion
- Be able to create digital advertisement
- Be able to create and edit videos, podcast and audio content to digital sites
- Be able to generate copywriting for any digital content
- Identify new trends in digital marketing
- Identify potential customers
- Competitor research
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
1. Entrepreneurship mindset:
- Business Model
- USP & SWOT
- Business Canvas
- Cost Management
- Online validity
- Logo design
2. Social Media Platform (FB):
- Concept of Facebook Page
- Create your first Facebook Page
- Business Name
- Invite Followers
1. Content Marketing:
- Social Media Content
- Planning & Tracking
- Soft Selling
- Hard Selling
- CANVA Design
2. Instagram Marketing:
- Concept of Instagram Marketing
- Create Instagram Account
- Photography techniques
1. Omnichannel Marketing Overview:
- Email Marketing
- Business Ethics
2. Facebook Targeted Marketing
- Types of marketing
- Defining your audience
- Scheduling your advertisement
1. Website Design
- Types of website
- Free website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Organization of materials
2. Integrating Website & Social Media Marketing
- Connecting the dots
1. Video-based marketing
- Live Streaming
- Tik Tok (Overview)
2. Practical-based assessment:
- Business / Facebook / Instagram / Website
- Program Duration – 5 Days
- This program is HRDF Claimable
- No hardcopy / Printout materials – Training materials will be given in soft copy by email beforehand. Participants are needed to bring laptop / Ipad / Smartphones to the training session.
- Candidates that passed the test and class work will be granted the certification of CPDM / CIDM. The certification can be used as a professional certificate and as similar to recognitions in finance, accounting, insurance, medicine, law and other professions.