Put Your Dream to the Test, a John Maxwell programRM0
About this course
Your dreams have power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you?
Participants will understand the process of critically evaluate their dreams through specific tools develop for this purpose.
This program is designed to assist participants to set their dreams. Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate their dreams with the 10 questions process, turning their dreams into reality by turning the answers to the questions into actions.
Supervisors, Junior Executives and Managers
Module 1: The Ownership Question
- Is My Dream Really My Dream?
- How to Take Ownership of Your Dream
Module 2: The Clarity Question
- Do I Clearly See My Dream?
- Is Your Dream in Focus?
Module 3: The Reality Question
- Am I Depending on Factors Within My Control to Achieve My Dream?
- Is Your Dream Built on Your Real Strengths?
Module 4: The Passion Question
- Does My Dream Compel Me to Follow It?
- The Power of Passion
Module 5: The Pathway Question
- Do I Have A Strategy to Reach My Dream?
- How to Secure Your Dream?
Module 6: The People Question
- Have I Included the People I Need To Realize My Dream?
- Who Should Be On Your Dream?
- To Recruit the Team, Transfer the Vision
Module 7: The Cost Question
- Am I Willing to Pay the Price for My Dream?
- What Will You Pay?
- You Will Have to Pay for These
Module 8: The Tenacity Question
- Am I Moving Closer To My Dream?
- Keep Fighting For Your Dream
- The Rule of Five
Module 9: The Fulfilment Question
- Does Working Towards My Dream Bring Satisfaction?
- Finding Fulfilment in the Gap
Module 10: The Significance Question
- Does My Dream Benefit Others?
- A Question Answered in Phases
- How Do You Answer the Significance Question?
Conclusion and Wrap Up
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.