About this course
This program is designed for individuals with responsibility for workplace organisation, waste elimination and increased performance. Participants understand the value of 5S and waste removal within the business and how these processes can lead to improved factory performance. Participants will further identify and develop skills that are transferable to all business processes.
The benefits you will gain from attending the training course are as follows:
- Gain an understanding of the size of the opportunity for business improvement that lean operations represent
- Provide an understanding of the principles of lean manufacturing
- Understand the importance of workplace organisation and how 5S can improve performance
- A step by step guide on implementing 5S in your manufacturing organisation
- Learn how to develop Standardised Work
- Introduction of Auditing to control workplace organisation
- Understand how visual management can lead to effective performance
- Understanding of the 8 types of waste within your manufacturing organisation and how removal can lead to better overall operational performance; more engagement from the workforce; less quality problems; and more profitable organisation
- How to carry out a ‘Waste Walk’ of the factory floor
- Develop skills to apply waste elimination techniques and learn how to apply to ALL business processes
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.