Certificate in Risk Based Thinking (CRBT)
Certificate in Risk Based Thinking (CRBT) is a certification program designed for business strategist, process owners and practitioners by Saito University College (SUC) for those individuals who wish to increase their risk management skills. This certificate program is dedicated to provide skills to individuals in risk assessment, developing mitigation plan and implementing the plan to reduce risk and look into opportunities for improvement.
CRBT is designed to evaluate objectively professionals on their ability to learn and apply risk-based thinking knowledge, skill, and ability. If the professional wishes to obtain certification, he/she must demonstrate such knowledge, skill, and ability through an examination, successfully pass an 80 question multiple choice certification examination. The method of evaluation is determined by Saito University College.
This course will help participants to understand and apply the basic concepts of risk to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities, minimize negative effects through risk prevention, mitigation and control, and maximize opportunities.
What Can You Learn?
- Gain an understanding of the ISO9001:2015 & ISO 31000:2018 requirements regarding risk as well as those requirements that foster risk-based thinking.
- Learn the definition of risk and the common components for risk-based thinking.
- Become familiar with various tools and resources available and acquire knowledge and skills for implementing a risk-based thinking approach.
- Prepare for the identification and evaluation of risks and opportunities within your own management system
Participant must have either requirements:
- Masters in any discipline (at least 2 year of working experience)
- Degree in any discipline (at least 3 years of working experience)
- Diploma or certificate in any discipline (5-7 years of working experience)
If you are certified by any recognized institute or body in the following field can have exemption from the above requirements :
- Quality Auditor
- Reliability Engineer
- Software Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP)
- Lean Six Sigma
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Module 1: Introduction Risk Based Thinking
- Risk Definition
- Outcomes of Risk
- What Is Risk Based Thinking
- Why Should I Adopt
- “Risk-Based Thinking”?
- What Should I Do?
Module 2: Risk Approach in Quality Management System
- Risk as currently stated in the ISO 9001:2015standards
- Risk as stated in ISO 31000:2018
Module 3: Identifying Risk & Opportunities
- Risks Associated an A System
- Strengths- Internal Factor
- Weakness – Internal Factor
- External Factor
- Opportunities – External Factor
- Threats – External Factor
- Associated Risks Within A Hospital
- Risk Analysis Trail
Module 4: Risk Assessment Tools
- Preliminary Risk Assessment
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Bow Tie Method – Overview (Option)
Module 5: Workshop/Case Study
- Risk & Opportunity Assessment & Register
- Making Improvements
Module 6: Summary
- Key Points to Remember
- Benefits of Risk Based Thinking
- Program duration: 3 days
- This program is HRDF Claimable
- Completion of the certification program requires passing the examination at the last day of the program.
- Successful candidates are granted the designation of CRBT. The designation CRBT may be used just as similar recognitions are employed in accounting, insurance, medicine, law, and other professions.