Certified Customer Service Manager (CCSM)
CCSM, (“Certified Customer Service Manager”), is a certification program designed by Saito University College (SUC) for service leadership & management skills focusing on customers and managing individuals who face customers or over the phone or any form of social media. This certificate program is dedicated to provide skills to leaders in customer service in any organization who are required to inspire service ambassadors, communicate & coach, design service blueprint and measuring service levels, solve issues, plan, delegate & make decision.
CCSM is designed to evaluate objectively professionals on their ability to learn and apply customer service knowledge, skill, and ability. If the professional wishes to obtain certification, he/she must demonstrate such knowledge, skill, and ability through successfully passing an 80 questions multiple choice styled certification examination. The practical customer service sessions are conducted and evaluated by instructor as attendees participate. The method of evaluation is determined by Instructor & Saito University College.
This workshop introduces organizations to key interactive soft-skills elements associated with managing a customer service unit. The workshop consists of modules that will up skill participants with high impact professional interactive skills such as verbal and non-verbal communication, problem solving, decision making, planning and delegation. There can be no doubt that the level of service given, serves as a major differentiator in any given organization in today’s service-oriented economy.
This course will help participants to understand and apply the powerful techniques learnt in managing a customer service unit or call centres or help desk and help resolve, improve the performance of the unit and overcome issues faced by sub-ordinates and customers in a professional manner.
What Can You Learn?
By the end of the training & workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Develop service leaders to be a catalyst for change
- Inspire your Service Ambassadors! – Communication & Coaching Skills
- Designing Service Blueprint and Measuring Service Levels
- Execution Skills : Problem Solving, Planning, Delegation & Decision Making
Module 1: The Service Leader
- The Service Web – An Introduction to Service Leadership
- The Roles of Service Leaders in Creating a Service Culture
- Challenges to Leadership and Management
Module 2: Blueprinting your Service
- Core Concepts of Service Design
- Developing the Service Blueprint
- The RATER Model
- Crafting Service Levels and Service Levels Agreement
Module 3: Developing Service Ambassadors
- Understanding Your Team
- Motivating Your Team
- NLP Techniques for Quick Rapport Building
Module 4: Coaching Skills for Service Leaders
- Precision Communication with NLP Meta Modeling
- The Paradigms of Human Interaction
- The Test of Relationship
- When the Going Gets Tough
Module 5: Execution Skills for Service Leaders
- The Service Mindset
- The Manager Toolkit – Planning, Delegation, Control
- Being a Transition Figure with NLP Reframing
- This program is HRD Corp Claimable.
- Completion of the certification program requires passing the examination at the last day of the program.
- Successful candidates are granted the designation of CCSM. This designation may be used just as similar recognitions are employed in accounting, insurance, medicine, law, and other professions.