Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP)
This certification program will test for an understanding of contemporary international logistics and supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that logistics and supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative.
Participants will be able to:
- Obtain a holistic understanding of Integrated Supply Chain Management and the core activities
- Identify the key factors to be considered when designing a distribution network
- Analyse the Supply chains they work in and their roles from customer’s viewpoint
- Strategic Cost Management, Minimize costs and enhance your customer value through effective development and management of supply chain network.
- Consider the Networks of relationships, sustainability and product design, as well as the logistics of procurement, distribution, and fulfilment
- Develop the understanding of the importance of the Procurement function and how it impacts the business as a whole
- Understand the importance of inventory & the role it plays in the profitability of the company
- Apply best methods to optimize the investment in inventory
- Examine the tools, core processes and initiatives that ensures businesses gain and maintain their competitive advantage.
- Understand the major drivers of supply chain performance and SCOR
- Balancing Demand and Supply with an Effective Integrated Sales and Operations Planning
- Develop and Enhance their knowledge of practical Supply chain issues.
- The Importance of Creating a Sustainable Supply Chain Management System
- Risk Management & Building a Resilient Supply Chain – Lessons from COVID 19
- Understand Supply Chain Analytics (Big Data) by using data-driven intelligence to your business, reducing overall cost to serve and improving service levels
- Improve Supply chain performance; benchmark against Best Practices
Module 1: Understanding Total Supply Chain Management
Module 2: Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope
Module 3: Supply Chain Drivers and Metrics
Module 4: Designing Distribution Networks & Network Design
Module 5: Fundamentals of Procurement
Module 6: Materials & Inventory Management
Module 7: Supply Chain Globalization and Sustainability
Module 8: Demand Planning & Forecasting in a Supply Chain
Module 9 : Sales and Operations Planning
Module 10: Strategic Cost Management
Module 11: Building a Resilient Supply Chain
Module 12: Course Summary – Developing your Action Plan
- This program is HRD Corp Claimable.
- Completion of the certification program requires passing the examination at the last day of the program.
- This program will be conducted on Online mode.