Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Why Should You Attend?
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality
- Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Quality Management Course agenda
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Day 1. Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) and ISO 9001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process h Fundamental concepts and principles of quality management
- Quality Management System (QMS)
Day 2. Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit h Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
Day 3. On-site audit activities:
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
Day 4. Closing the audit:
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
Day 5. Certification Exam
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
- Program Duration: Five (5) Days
- Schedule: 18-19 and 21-23 January
- This program is HRDF Claimable
- Completion of the certification program requires passing the examination at the last day of the program.